The 66th Annual Bishop Loughlin Games, which is the biggest and most well-known indoor high school track & field meet in the country, will kick off the 2019 - 2020 high school season at the Ocean Breeze Athletic Complex, in Staten Island, New York. The meet will be held at the beautiful state of the art indoor track and field facility on Father Capodanno Boulevard on Staten Island which is less than 10 minutes from the Verrazano Bridge. This year we will have a two day meet with Girls on Saturday the 21st and Boys competing Sunday the 22nd. Freshman and Sophomore 55m has been added, along with a combined Freshman / Sophomore Pole Vault.
An elite-level hydraulically-banked competition track that can be converted from eight to six lanes and can incline up to 4.5 feet, 8 lane sprint/hurdle straightaway
Plenty of FREE parking for buses and cars!
NO admission fee for spectators!
Plenty of warm up area
On site food concession
2 Pole Vault runways
2 Long/Triple Jump runways
2 Weight/Shot Put cages and
2 High Jumps.
The meet will be sanction by the National Federation of High Schools.
For more information contact:
Meet Director: Phil Zodda – 347.351.9906 or email: email@example.com
Meet Director Emeritus: Edward J. Bowes – 718.938.1492 (cell)
Assistant Meet Director: Alix A. Day – 516.850.1847 (cell) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will be available at: www.bishoploughlingames.com & www.oceanbreezenyc.org
We appreciate your support!
All entries must be submitted with an athlete’s name and event. Invitational events must have a valid seed time.
STEP 1 - ACCESSING YOUR DIRECTATHLETICS ACCOUNT
Each coach must have a DirectAthletics username and password for his/her team. If you don't know your username and password, click http://www.directathletics.com/forgot_password.html. You will use the same account to enter all meets run through DirectAthletics.
**NOTE ABOUT MEN'S AND WOMEN'S ACCOUNTS: You control only one gender at time, so you will complete the below steps for your Men, and then switch to your Women's team and repeat the process (or vice versa). The team you are controlling is listed on the blue navigation bar across the top of your account, for example:
Sport: Track & Field Team: Guilford (M)
This indicates that you are controlling the Guilford MEN'S team (M=MEN). To switch to your Women's team, you would select "Guilford (W)".
STEP 2--SETTING UP YOUR ONLINE ROSTER
Before entering an athlete into a meet, you must add all attending athletes to your roster. If an athlete is already on your roster (from previous seasons or meets) you do not need to add him/her again.
1) Upon logging in, click the TEAM tab. (New users will automatically be in the TEAM module)
2) If you have used DirectAthletics before, you will see your existing athletes on your roster. New Users should click the green "Add Athletes" link.
3) Click the green "Add Athletes" link under the Team Roster header. Select an approximate number of athletes you would like to add (you can add more at any time).
4) Enter your athletes' First Name, Last Name, and School Year and click "Submit".
5) You may add, edit or delete athletes on your Team Roster at anytime by clicking the TEAM tab. To add athletes, click the green "Add Athletes" link at any time. To delete or edit athletes, check the box to the left of each athlete(s) and then click the red "Delete Selected" link or the blue "Edit Selected" link respectively.
All athletes from previous seasons will appear on your roster. It is your responsibility to take the following steps to make sure that you have an accurate, up-to-date roster:
Review your existing roster carefully. To view your roster, login and click TEAM.
To delete an athlete, check the box(es) next to the athlete(s) you wish to delete. Then click on the red "Delete" button at top of the roster.
Edit school year for existing athletes. Please review your entire roster to make sure that the school year is accurate for each existing athlete. If the school year is incorrect, check the box(es) next to the athlete(s) you wish to edit Then click the dark blue "Edit" button at the top of the roster. Change the school year in the dropdown and Submit.
Check spelling. You can change the spelling of an existing athlete's name by following the instructions in the previous step. Once at the Edit Athlete page, make the appropriate changes to the First or Last Name and click Submit.
Add only new athletes not already on your roster. Do NOT create duplicates on your roster.
STEP 3--SUBMITTING ONLINE MEET ENTRIES
Once your athletes are added to your roster, you must submit your entries.
1) In the HOME tab (under Upcoming Meets) or in the SCHEDULE tab, click the green Register button next to the meet you wish to enter.
2) If prompted, choose an entry method. We HIGHLY Recommend using the NEW, "Enter by Athlete" method.
3) Follow onscreen instructions for submitting your entries. You will see a running tally of your entries on the right side of your screen.
4) When you are finished with your entries, click the "Finish" link.
5) You will see a list of your current, submitted entries. Click the appropriate link to receive an EMAIL confirmation or a PRINTABLE confirmation.
6) To edit your existing entries, click the blue Edit Entries button next to the meet name on your Upcoming Meets or complete Schedule.